LivWell: A holistic approach to living and being well.
Our award-winning senior wellness program—LivWell—goes far beyond conventional senior living activities. Recognized for innovation by LeadingAge New Jersey, the LivWell philosophy is “to provide the opportunity to engage in experiences that support a high quality of life, personal choice, lifelong development, and an optimal sense of well-being.”
More than just an activity program, LivWell focuses on whole-person wellness. It caters to each of seven dimensions of wellness with a deep understanding of our physical, intellectual, emotional, social, environmental, spiritual, and vocational needs. Everyone who works at Stonebridge at Montgomery undergoes training, working hand in hand with residents to develop this programming that points the way to a more engaged, stimulating life, filled with the pursuits they value most.
A better quality of life
LivWell is about choice—the choice to decide your level of engagement within the community. As part of our new resident orientation, we’ll create your unique profile utilizing tools like our Lifestyle Questionnaire to guarantee programming based on your personal goals. Whether you love swimming, arts and crafts, 5K walking, or want to dance at your granddaughter’s wedding, LivWell designs high-quality activities to help you get there.
Blending seven dimensions of life for optimum health and wellness.
- Onsite health and wellness education
- Indoor aquatics
- Yoga and tai chi classes
- Sports clubs and tournaments
- Balance classes: Stand Tall, Don’t Fall
- Community connections/Local volunteer opportunities
- Guided meditation
- Resident scholar lectures
- Environmental awareness and appreciation groups
- Total Brain Health and Brain Workout classes
- Monthly Fit Trips
Our nationally renowned partners include:
- The National Institute on Aging
- The National Institutes of Health
- The International Council on Active Aging
- Total Brain Health
- Exercise is Medicine®(ACSM)