What Are the Advantages of Living in a Senior Living Community?January 28, 2021
Retirement is an exciting stage in your life. You have more time to go out and explore the world or to simply relax and enjoy each day as it comes. And there’s no better way to enjoy life to the fullest extent than by choosing to move to a senior living community.
Maybe you’re well-aware of senior living communities in your area, like Springpoint Life Plan Communities (also known as continuing care retirement communities), but you aren’t sure what they really offer. Senior living communities combine an independent lifestyle, hospitality and access to all levels of healthcare all in one convenient location.
Making the move to a senior living community is an exciting choice to make, but you may be wondering — what are the benefits of making this move?
10 Benefits of Senior Living
- Enriching Opportunities to Improve Your Overall Health & Wellness – Senior living communities offer amenities and services, such as fitness centers and activities programs, to help improve your overall health and wellness. By taking part in these activities, you’re able to work on the seven dimensions of wellness while staying happy, healthy and engaged.
- No More Home Maintenance – No need to worry about tasks like home repairs, lawn maintenance and cleaning — our staff takes care of that for you. Maintenance-free living means that you will spend less time worrying about home maintenance and more time focused on the things you love.
- A Secure Financial Future – Senior living communities offer a financially secure lifestyle and peace of mind that your needs will be taken care of, now and in the future. We get to know you and provide options that will help you tailor a plan that makes the most sense for you. Plus, one monthly check coving the majority of your lifestyle expenses allows for easier planning.
- Decreased Risk of Social Isolation – We believe in providing every opportunity to allow residents to never stop learning or growing, as we know this leads to the best sense of wellbeing. You’ll find a diverse range of daily and weekly activities at senior living communities, all designed to keep you engaged with others who share your interests.
- Eased Concerns of Family Members – It’s common for adult children to become the primary caregivers for aging parents in their later years. By moving to a senior living community with access to a comprehensive continuum of care, you’ll help to ease the worries your children may have about your healthcare needs down the road.
- Access to Quality Healthcare Offerings – Our senior living community offers a variety of service options to ensure you continue to thrive no matter where life’s journey may lead you. And should your needs change, you’ll rest easy knowing you have access to high-quality supportive services in our on-site healthcare neighborhoods.
- Boosted Independence – You’ll actually be more independent than ever as a resident of a senior living community! With tasks like home maintenance taken care of for you and a community filled with engaging amenities, you’ll find more time than ever to live your days exactly as you wish.
- Access to a Wide Variety of Services and Amenities – Besides your own personal living space, you have plenty of communal space to enjoy your days. Think of it as an extension of your own home — you’re able to simply walk down the hall to participate in an exercise class, enjoy a delicious chef-prepared meal, listen to a renowned author or watch a movie.
- Increased Safety and Security Measures – At Stonebridge at Montgomery, you can rest easy knowing that our senior management team has years of operational experience in crisis management, we share safety and security best practices among our Springpoint communities, and we have the purchasing power to attain whatever supplies are needed.
- An Opportunity to Make a New Home – Making the move to senior living is an exciting decision to make. Here, you can truly enjoy the best of your retirement years in a comfortable place to call home.
Discover the Best Community Living for Seniors at Stonebridge at Montgomery
More and more often, seniors are recognizing the many benefits of moving to Stonebridge at Montgomery. Don’t just take our word for it, though. Come see for yourself! We invite you to contact us today to schedule your personal tour (either virtual or in-person). While on your tour, we’re happy to answer any questions you may have and discuss our contract options available that will best suit your needs.
Want to learn more about the benefits of senior living? We invite you to download our FREE guide 10 Benefits of Senior Living at Springpoint!