Healthy Senior Living with our On Site Health Clinic
The convenient Health and Wellness Clinic, located right on site at our continuing care retirement community near Princeton, New Jersey, offers a wide range of senior health services to take care of everything from high blood pressure concerns to advice about healthy aging. Our full-service senior health clinic provides a doctor’s office complete with a team of medical professionals, from an MD to a nurse practitioner. Additionally, visiting specialists from the Princeton area provide their services on site regularly, from optometrists and dentists to cardiologists and orthopedists.
Our physicians, nurses and certified nursing assistants work as a team to provide holistic care. We treat minor illnesses and injuries; we present a preventative program of immunizations and screenings and offer various health education and wellness services.
Our Health and Wellness Clinic offers a wide variety of services, including:
- Annual Physicals
- Counseling Services – referrals for psychology/counseling services
- Emergency Call Response – on site first responders supported by nursing staff respond to all emergency calls from residential apartments
- Medical Transportation – available to doctor’s appointments, tests and other medical appointments.
- Physical Rehabilitation – The Clinic will process referrals for physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Medication Management – provided for an additional fee
- Laboratory, X-rays, EKGs and Doppler studies
- And more!